What Are the Symptoms of Eczema?
Eczema is almost always itchy. Sometimes the itching will start before the rash appears, but when it does, the rash most commonly develops on the face, the back of the knees, the wrists, the hands, or the feet. It may affect other areas as well.
Olivier has been communicating with people all over the world for many years answering questions and making recommendations about natural products for eczema for one reason: we truly care about helping people. Whatever we can do to give some relief, even if temporary, we are committed to doing so.
*While we can’t make claims to heal what ails you, our natural products have been known to bring some relief to symptoms associated with eczema. For any serious skin concerns, we encourage you to consult your doctor about treatment options.
The Prescribed Regime: Eczema
- Cleanse/Wash with Calendula Soap.
- Moisturize with Rich Body Lotion. For more severe areas, or if preferred, use Moisturizing Cream.
- To help relieve more severe symptoms, use Soothing Oil on affected areas.
- For soothing baths to relieve and help heal symptoms, try our Bubble Bath, personalized with the added Essential Oil of Calendula.
- Using white cotton gloves or socks on top of your creamed lesions during the night will speed relief.
- Did you know that rubbing the inside of a banana peel on the affected area will also help?